VISION & MISSION
This college was established with a bright vision to provide quality education to the rural, marginal and downtrodden sections of the society by inculcating secular and socialistic values to mould the students into well-meaningful and useful citizens. To produce work readiness graduates by providing skills required for a job like Communication skills, analytical skills, soft skills, lab skills, life skills, management skills, drafting skills, generic skills like working in teams, time management etc.
Our focus is not only limited to provision of Quality Education but also to give importance to equip the students with knowledge, leadership qualities, moral values, personality development, computer knowledge, soft communication skills, social and environmental consciousness etc. This vision can be achieved with the real commitment, involvement and dedication with a set of goals by executing in a time bound process.
The mission of the college is to consistently move forward to keep pace with the changing needs and spirit of times through hard-work by fostering talent among the students of the deprived sections of society and make them employable. To accomplish an operational process to advanced knowledge through effective academic environment. To provide a helpful academic path and career for the students. To benchmark career goals offering academic excellence. To wake up the young students to the hard realities of life and the highly competitive scenario which is fast emerging opportunities with limited. To follow the global trends, not forgetting the local relevance. To train the students to acquire the skills needed for precise planning and placement by promoting entrepreneurship ability among students.
- To train the students to be good and useful citizens of India
- To make them self-reliant and employable.
- The College Staff Council is an important academic body of the institution. The Council, in its meetings, plan programs and discuss key issues in tune with the vision and mission of the institution.
- Academic and administrative decisions of the staff council are communicated properly to the staff through the departmental staff councils and to the students through the class teacher.
- Co-curricular bodies also carry out the function of imparting the core values of the institution through their routine activities.